Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Thank You Cards

These three cards started out as one layer and became two layers when I stamped one just a little high on the card. I decided to fix it by layering, and liked it so much better that I cut down the other two as well.

Sometimes, one layer just isn't enough.







Yesterday's post provoked a question about the pink I used on the shell card. It's VersaMagic Malted Mauve...which is sort of a muddy pink that always makes me think about sea shells. I know I've used it before for shell stamps, and I used it above as well.

Don't forget to check out  Cheryl's blog for this week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge!!!!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts (Antique Engravings, and some sentiment set whose name I can't remember)
ink: VersaMagic and Brilliance
paper: PTI
accessories: dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. You make CAS look sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when you layer white on white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUP - nobody does "white on white" like you do, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, all of them! Love the raised panels. M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards! I like white panel on the white card base. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully simple and simply beautiful. I love the extra layer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the thank you cards. Someone else said it but I totally echo her statements: you make CAS look so beautiful and easy. When I do it, I have to agonize for hours and the end results make me twitch. Maybe I'm just too muddled for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!