Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Touch of Glitter

Y'all know how much I love tiny focal points in lots of white space. Well, here you go.



Here's some more of the Michael's glitter paper, this time in red and green. I was surprised at how easily my tiny holly punch went through the heavy glitter paper. And isn't that flourished sentiment from Hero Arts just so elegant and pretty? The layout is a great way to spotlight a big, beautiful sentiment, a tiny yet high-impact image, and a random scrap of card stock.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and just want to tell all my readers in the path of the Frankenstorm my prayers are with you.

Blessings and safety to all.

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: SU real red
paper: PTI white, glitter paper in red and green
accessories: small holly punch, 1/8" circle punch, dimensionals, glue pen

3 comments:

  1. Superb!! Love this idea :)

    My thoughts are also with the people of the North East, as they prepare for t his awful storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS holiday card! My thoughts and prayers are with those in the path of the frightful storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this one is just stunning and so very simple for mass producing! Also praying for our Northeastern residents to stay safe from Hurricane Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!