Monday, January 7, 2013

Caffeine

Oh. My. Gosh.

There wasn't enough coffee in the world this morning to wake me up. Sometimes, Mondays are just hard, you know?

Anyway, I bought the coffee set from A Muse a while ago, and while I was purging my collection recently, I pulled it out to play. This card is for a friend of mine who does the work of three women...largely with the help of coffee.




I asked y'all to share what makes you happy in stamping, and your answers are fascinating. I'm ruminating on my response (moo, moo) and will share in the next few days.

But if you want to know what makes me happy, this is it. Paper and ink. This card makes me happy. It's clean, simple. It has a strong focal point with good placement, flawless stamping, and a sentiment that makes me laugh.

Yep. This is all it takes to make me giggle with glee.

And you might get a hint about my decision on the Cuttlebug if you click on over to my Questioning blog.

Supplies
stamps: A Muse
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Memento markers

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card as always. I really enjoyed your entry on your other blog "Questioning My Intelligence" as well.

    It's all very true; very insightful. What made me chuckle was the reference to the car commercial that had been airing right before Christmas. The tacky sweater versus a brand new car! I always did think that was a strange and "over-reaching" comparison ( if that's the right word). I always think "WHO REALLY gets a new car as a CHRISTMAS present"? Sure, some folks probably need a new car right around that time and due to budget constraints it's deemed a "Christmas present". But they needed it anyway. And I suppose, despite the economy there are still those who are doing quite well financially and can afford to just frivolously "gift" a new car, but there can't be that many people can there??

    I'm going to make a potentially dangerous assumption and guess your decision on the Cuttlebug is a "NO" ?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. I see that we are both easy to entertain. Coffee (not necessarily the caffeine since it doesn't energize me) is a part of my day, too. Sometimes water just isn't enough, ya know? Give me just plain, black, really strong dark coffee and I'm a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!