Saturday, May 18, 2013

OLW140 Borders

I was able to spend some time stamping today, and made these two cards for Heather's OLW140 Borders challenge!


The above card uses Papertrey's Text Style border with key words highlighted with a light gray marker (Marvy). The Thinking of You sentiment is from Hero Arts Sending Smiles set.





The second card uses a stamp from Faux Ribbon (Papertrey) stamped three times, and a sentiment from a limited edition Clear and Simple Stamps set called Thinking of You. I added random turquoise rhinestones!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and have time to play along with OLW140!


11 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty! Creative and perfectly stamped, both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these! So easy to mass produce, and have a set to keep on hand for gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font and border combinations on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to click on 'Thinking of You', Susan, to read the text ... and then discovered it's chock full of some of my fave quotes. Course, then I realised I did that in response to your genius idea of highlighting key words to tempt us to read on! Love those gloriously simple circles with their perfect bling! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea - highlighting some of the words on the text card, Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea on the highlighting. I'm amazed that grey is that effective. Who'd have thought?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the border stamps! The text and added blings are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of border stamps, Susan. These would be nice as gift card sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great designs; I love the highlighting of the words especially.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool borders!-Great stamping-both ARE really striking designs :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cool cards, I love the use of rhinestones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!