Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah!

I am so grateful for all of you who read this blog. I hope your holiday season is filled with love and gratitude and light and all good things.




I am especially grateful to the many who have committed to sending Jonah and his family cards. (If you've missed their story, you can read it HERE.)

The cards (and packages!) for Jonah are starting to come in. Taking a hint from Operation Write Home, I'm going to list the names (first name, last initial) and town of all the senders on a tabbed page on this blog. That way, you can check to see if I've received your mail for Jonah, and Jonah's family need not feel obligated to acknowledge everything themselves. I'll give them an opportunity later to post a general thank you to everyone on this blog, too, rather than be burdened by sending individual thanks to such a generous group of people!

There are not enough thankful words in English to express how I feel about your compassion and kindness for Jonah and his family. So two will have to do: thank you.

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Kaleidacolor
paper: Papertrey
accessories: metal ruler, copper metallic pen

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Susan! My package will be put in the mail tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks again for doing this for that wonderful little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! It will be quiet here today. With one 'child' in California, and one in Germany, we can't get into too much trouble. Am hosting another 'childless' couple, so neither of us will be home alone today. Have a blessings kind of day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Susan, for all your inspiration! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style of CAS cards. Bless you Susan for the hard work you are doing on behalf of Jonah and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! The colors are lovely, and I love the cascading leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!