Monday, November 11, 2013

Quick Post

My in-laws are visiting, and I don't have much computer time right now (we're having way too much fun!). But here's a quick card for you...a two-layer, white-on-white that I just love!


This card uses the set A Wreath for All Seasons as a garland on a narrow white panel and a sentiment from Happiest of Holidays...both sets from Papertrey Ink. It's a great--and easy--way to use the wreath a little differently!

And bling. Because everything's better with bling.

Back when I can!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Happiest of Holidays, Wreath for All Seasons
ink: Memento cottage green, SU real red
paper: Papertrey
accessories: rhinestones, dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! Never ever thought to use part of that wreath stamp as a garland. This is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this with a wreath stamp - it's such a creative way to stretch your stamps. Your card is lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart to think of using this wreath stamp as a garland - it never would have crossed my mind! Lovely festive card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it done several places, so I can't claim the idea for my own. You can also repeat it across a wider area for a longer garland...very pretty!!!

      Delete
  4. I hearted this at first glance...so super quick and fun and simple..and...so I quick checked my stash and found this Personal Expressions (Inkadinkado) clear stamp from 2007 and got to work. I added a little glitter and a Stampin Up sentiment and I luv it, almost as much as yours....thanks for the inspiration Susan.
    Please give mine a looksie. file:///Users/ericaefields/Pictures/Images/Nordic%20Christmas.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to repurpose a wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog post is up Susan...thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!