Monday, December 15, 2014

Love Birds

My in-laws have an anniversary coming up, so I made this.



I just love the two shades of red (soft blossom and red royal from Hero Arts) and the silver border. Silver borders are da bomb.



Thanks for all your answers on yesterday's post. I learned about some stamp companies I'd never heard of before. Y'all are a bunch of shameless enablers!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Love Birds, Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Hero Arts soft blossom, soft granite, red royal
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, silver metallic marker (PrismaColor), metal ruler


4 comments:

  1. The live birds are so pretty. The floating hearts are perfect for the simple sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! The red against the white......heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning, Susan! I love your CAS style!!!

    p.s...A blog reader of mine said she thinks we must be sisters because our general CAS design styles are so similar! I had to come check out your blog! I'm honored! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!