Wednesday, May 18, 2016

More Delicata Sunshine

Who can resist Delicata Golden Glitz ink? Not me, that's who.





Love, love, love the shimmery golden goodness--and the simplicity--of this gorgeous ink.

The card is pretty straightforward, taking advantage of the large sun image and the fabulous inverted pyramid effect of the sentiment. Both stamps are from Simon Says Stamp's My Sunshine set. The popped panel adds interest and creates a stronger line between the two elements, grounding that rising sun nicely.

We had sunshine today in southwest Ohio. It was good. I hope you enjoyed your weather today!


Supplies
stamps: Simon Says Stamp My Sunshine
ink: Delicata golden glitz
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: craft foam, glue

5 comments:

  1. I'm usually more of a "silver" gal, but between you and Joan, I'm rethinking gold!!

    And--- I'm seated ready to watch the HS spring Music Concert, so your sentiment is now going through my head in its musical version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Susan, I really love it. (question to myself: Do I need some of these great Delicata inks ???)

    Would be great to have some sunshine rays, too. Could you please send some virtually in my little corner of the world? Thanks...

    All I see (its 6am and I take a look outside my window) is gray and it's raining :( Otherwise my garden is really happy about it, especially all the new flowers I seeded and planted last week...

    So no mourning at all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the look of this gold ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful but I have to tell you I sang this sentiment like a jingle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!